- Eddie Redmayne Used To Smuggle The Fantastic Beasts Script Home With Him
- Eddie Redmayne Finds Public Transport Productive In London Traffic
- Eddie Redmayne Once Failed To Qualify For A Role In Harry Potter Films
- Passion Makes People Attractive: Eddie Redmayne
- Eddie Redmayne Auditioned For Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Fantastic Beasts Trivia: 5 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know!
Eddie Redmayne and his fiancée Hannah Bagshawe are finally walking down the aisle today. The Theory of Everything actor is reportedly getting hitched to Hannah Bagshawe today at Babington House near Bath, Somerset.
The 32-year-old British actor has been dating Hannah Bagshawe since two years. They started dating since early 2012 and got engaged in May, 2014.
The celebrity couple is said to have organised a 'winter wonderland' themed ceremony produced by a special effects team at the private members country club, according to The Sun newspaper.
"We like the hymn In The Bleak Midwinter and want an excuse to sing that at the wedding," Eddie told the newspaper. Recently, the British actor has made it to the People's Top 10 Sexiest Men Alive list of 2014.
Last month, the Golden Globes 2015 nominee revealed his nuptial plannings with Hannah. He also spoke of his excitement at tying the knot. "I'm desperate. I'm jumping at the bit," he told E! News. "I can't wait to be married."
Other celebrity weddings that took place at the Babington House include Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim, James Corden and Julia Carey, and, most recently, Millie Mackintosh and Professor Green.
Meanwhile, Eddie Redmayne has more reasons to celebrate as his performance as Stephan Hawking in 'The Theory of Everything'. He has already got nominated for Golden Globe Awards 2015 and is garnering Oscar 2015 buzz for the same. We wish to see the newly wed couple walk down the aisle and then grace red carpets together.