- Elton John's Biggest Passion Is Photography Other Than Music
- Elton John Confirms He's Working On Lady Gaga's Next Studio Album
- Music Videos That Featured Famous Hollywood Actors!
- Crazy Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Of All Time!
- D&G Controversy: Madonna Supports IVF, Surrogacy
- #Boycottdolcegabbana Elton John & More Celebrities Join
- Elton John & David Furnish Wedding Pics
The holidays just got better as the English singer, Elton John is ready to tie the knot finally!
The couple, who bring up surrogate sons Zachary and Elijah, entered a civil partnership in 2005. The ceremony, which took place in Windsor, was followed by a $2 million reception attended by stars including Donatella Versace, Ringo Starr and Victoria Beckham.
In March, shortly after England's legalisation of same-sex marriage, Furnish hinted to the Las Vegas Review journal that they might be planning a May wedding. Elton and Daivd first met in 1993. "I was attracted to David immediately," John told Parade in 2010. "He was very well dressed, very shy. The next night we had dinner. After it, we consummated our relationship. We fell in love very quickly," the English singer told Parade in 2010.
"We don't feel the need to take an extra step legally. But since we're committed for life, we feel it's really important to take that step, and take advantage of that amazing change in legislation. We all live by example," Furnish said at the time.
In recent weeks, wedding rumours have run rampant about their impending nuptials. Various outlets have reported that a private, intimate ceremony will take place at their Windsor estate Dec 21.