- Elton John's Biggest Passion Is Photography Other Than Music
- Elton John Confirms He's Working On Lady Gaga's Next Studio Album
- Music Videos That Featured Famous Hollywood Actors!
- Crazy Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Of All Time!
- D&G Controversy: Madonna Supports IVF, Surrogacy
- #Boycottdolcegabbana Elton John & More Celebrities Join
- Elton John & David Furnish To Marry This Sunday In England
- Elton John announces The Diving Board release date
- Elton John-David Furnish to have an LA wedding - See Pictures of Couple
- Sir Elton John blasts out at music bands
- Heidi Klum presents her underwear to Jay Leno at Oscar party
- Lady Gaga turning Godmother of Sir Elton John's son
A slew of stars turned up to support John as he married Furnish in England on Sunday. The 26-year-old pop star sent a note to the couple apologising for her and her family's absence.
"Biggest congratulations my loves. Have a wonderful day. I'm sorry we are not there. See you in 2015. Love Adele, Simon and Angelo," she wrote in the letter.
Sir Elton John took to his Instagram account to post a photograph of the letter-headed note along with a host of other cards he had received from well-wishers on the day.
The couple got married exactly nine years after they entered into a civil partnership. They tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in front of family, friends, numerous celebrities and their sons Zachary, three and 23-month-old Elijah, whom they had via surrogacy.
Elton John shared a series of photos from his special day. Some of the snaps from the ceremony were posted on his Instagram profile with the hashtag sharethelove.
The Beckham family was in attendance as they wished the newly wed couple a happy married life. Liz Hurley, Hugh Grant and many other celebs also attended the wedding. Take a look at the pics from Elton John and David Furnish's wedding.
The Newly Wed Couple
Here comes the newly wed, Elton John and David Furnish.
Liz shared this pic while she posted with her old friend on his special day. Liz came with her son, Damian.
Sir Elton's celebrity pals, David and Victoria Beckham attended with their 3 kids. Elton John is the godfather of Romeo and Cruz.
Elton had a private wedding ceremony with very close friends in attendance. Elton shared a snap of himself cutting his wedding cake.
The Yummy Wedding Menu
We also got a glimpse of the menu that was served on their wedding.
Elton shared a pic of the greetings and wishes he received from friends.