- Emma Watson Calls Herself The Worst Liar Ever
- Emma Watson Finds It Hard To Deal With Scrutiny
- Why Was Emma Watson Afraid Of Dan Stevens?
- Emma Watson Wants To Have Michelle Obama For Pep Talk
- Emma Watson Feels Music In Beauty And The Beast Is Magical
- Beauty And The Beast Inspired From Citizen Kane And Wreck It Ralph, Says Dan Stevens
Emma Watson and her boyfriend, Oxford rugby star, Matthew Janney, have reportedly headed for a splitsville. This is the third celebrity breakup news that has come in this week. First we heard that Kate Hudson and fiance Matt Bellamy breakup after dating for 3 years. Then 'Slumdog Millionaire' actress, Freida Pinto called it an end with her long time boyfriend, Dev Patel. The couple dated for 6 years and then headed for a splitsville.
The 24-year-old actress' representative has confirmed the news, reported Los Angeles Times. The two called it quits about a month ago but remain friends.
Watson's busy work schedule is said to be the reason behind the couple's "amicable" separation. The 'Noah' star went public with her relationship with Janney, 22, in January this year.
Their romance started a year ago but they were often away because of her professional commitments and his studies. The couple gathered a lot of news when they were snapped smooching while vacationing in the Caribbean.
The 24-year-old actress, who is currently filming in Buenos Aires is reportedly still friends with Janner. Watson is currently shooting political drama, Colonia Dignidad in Buenos Aires, opposite Daniel Bruhl and Julian Ovenden. The cast will take a break to celebrate Christmas and then resume shooting again.