- Kinky Much? Hollywood Celebrities With The Most Strange Fetishes!
- Birthday Special: Enrique Iglesias' Hottest Music Videos
- MTV EMAs 2014 Winners List: Nicki, Enrique, Ariana, Linkin Park & One Direction
- It's wedding time for Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova
- Jennifer Lopez teams up with Enrique Iglesias for world tour
- Enrique Iglesias not ready to start a family
The organisers of the MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs) have roped in singer Enrique Iglesias to perform at the event in Glasgow next month. So, Enrique has now joined in with other singers like Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran to perform on November 9 from the SSE Hydro in Glasgow.
The organisers confirmed the news on Monday. The 39-year-old singer is nominated in the Best World Stage Performance and Best Spanish Act at the EMA.
The event will also have performance by Nicki Minaj, who will also host the show. The lineup of performers also include singers Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, and Calvin Harris will also perform at MTV EMAs.
This year EMAs will include a new award category - Best Song with a Message. After EMAs, Iglesias will begin his "Sex and Love" world tour in Europe. Before the EMAs commence, tune into MTV EMA kickoff in the U.S., live from Miami at 7:00 p.m. ET/PT. The kickoff will be hosted by Nick Cannon and Molly Tarlov, with performances by Fifth Harmony, who are currently facing off against Justin Bieber in the Worldwide Act Category, Jake Miller and Nick Jonas, reports mtv.com