- Most Erotic Movies: Fifty Shades of Grey, Addicted & More
- Disney Drops 'The Jungle Book' Teaser Ahead of Trailer Release
- 'Game of Balls' First Adult Film With Awareness on Testicular Cancer
- Box Office Preview: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' To Crush 'Hot Pursuit' & 'Maggie'
- Controversial Movie Posters That Were Banned
- Facts About Annabelle: The Doll In The Horror Movie
- Two Night Stand Movie Review: A Twitchy Tale Of Romance
- Hollywood Movies Releasing This Friday (26th Sept)
- The Maze Runner Movie Review: Visual Effects Makes It A Good Watch
- Friday Watch: Hollywood Movies Releasing On September 19
- Upcoming Hollywood Biopic Movies You Can't Miss!
- 'The Prince' Movie Review: Watch Only If You Have Nothing To Do
Erotic movies have always been there in the industry. As soon as we mention erotic movies, named like Body Heat, Nymphomaniac and Fifty Shades of Grey comes first on our mind. While 2015 is marking some of the much awaited erotic movie releases like Fifty Shades and The Boy Next Door, 2014 has been nothing less.
Every year, we get to see erotic thrillers, erotic movies and some sex comedies as well which cater to different types of viewers. As 2014 is coming to an end, we decided to take a look down at the erotic movies and the sex featured films.
One of the talked about erotic movies of 2014 is Addiction. The movie which is adapted by Zane's bestselling novel of the same name evolves around the life of a married woman, Zoe who turns into a nymphomaniac and how she struggles to get out of it.
Talking about sex scenes featured in films, the list is never ending. From Pasolini to Borrowed Moments, there are some Hollywood movies of 2014 which featured lovemaking scenes. For example, Pasolini which released earlier this year showed the last few days of the famous Italian filmmaker, Pier Paolo Pasolini, who was controversial and criticised badly for his explicit contents in movies.
Here is a look at the erotic movies of 2014. The list also includes movies which featured lovemaking scenes.
Erotic Movies of 2014:
This erotic movie is adapted from a novel by Zane of the same name. A married woman with a perfect marriage but not so perfect sex life with husband, starts dating 3 men to get her sexual desires fulfilled. Gradually, she becomes a nympho.
A happy marriage takes a bad turn when the husband's new boss enters his life.
The Ladies of the house
This erotic movie of 2014 shows a birthday outing of two brothers and a friend who gets trapped in a house with a "family" of malevolent women.
Single friends want to get committed and make lots of mistakes while having fun.
Based on the last days of the Italian filmmaker, Pier Paolo Pasolini, the movie shows some wild as well as disturbing scenes and gives a kaleidoscopic look at the life of Pasolini.