- My Admiration For Angelina Jolie Is Endless: Cara Delevingne
- Filming 'Suicide Squad' Had A Demonic Effect, Says Cara Delevingne
- Crying Helps To Overcome Tension, Says Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne, Swayed Away In Love With St Vincent
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
- Kylie Jenner Copies Kendall Jenner, Shows Major Skin On Instagram
- Topless Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne Are Licking Each Other
- Bad Blood Music Video: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford & More...
- Justin Bieber & Cara Delevingne Break Met Gala 2015 Rule
- Watch Hugh Jackman As A Blackbeard In 'Pan' Teaser
- Paper Towns Trailer: Fall In Love With Cara Delevingne & Nat Wolff
Cara Delevingne was just a girl next door till her fate changed completely. From modeling to acting, the 22-year-old British girl has seen fame at a very young age. The model, socialite, actress and singer has recently landed her lead role in John Green's Paper Towns. Paper Towns is an adaptation from John's book where Cara Delevingne is playing the lead role, Margo. After the success of The Fault In Our Stars, this would be another movie adaptation of John Green's book, Paper Towns.
After modeling for Burberry and other labels in 2010, Cara became the face of Burberry's spring/summer 2012 campaign shot by Mario Testino alongside actor Eddie Redmayne. Cara Delevingne also walked in 2012 and 2013 Victoria's Secret fashion shows.
As Cara Delevingne has landed her lead role after playing some small ones on the big screen, we decided to take a look at some interesting facts about Cara Delevingne of Paper Towns.
Interesting Facts About Paper Towns Actress, Cara Delevingne:
Cara first appeared on the cover of Vogue Italia at the age of 10! In 2012, Delevingne who modeled for Burberry got her big break. She was spotted by Burberry's Christopher Bailey. Sarah Doukas spotted Cara Delevingne who also scouted supermodel Kate Moss. She is modeling Fall shows for Topshop, Chanel, Mulberry, Balmain, and Burberry Prorsum. Most of the times, Cara Delevingne has opened Chanel shows as well.
Cara is multi-talented. Apart from walking the ramp and acting on the big screen, Cara Delevingne is also a singer. In 2013 she recorded an acoustic duet cover version of "Sonnentanz" with Will Heard. Cara wishes to start her own record label. Cara says, "If I was rich enough, I would love to launch my own record label. I would love to try and give all my musically talented friends a start in the industry." Cara can also play drums!
Joan Collins is her Godmother and Godfather is Nicholas Coleridge, the president of Condé Nast International.
Cara first appeared in 2012 movie Anna Karenina as Princess Sorokina. After playing small roles, Cara Delevingne got her first lead role in Paper Towns. However, the model turned actress wishes to play Martha in Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf in future.
A Tomboy At Heart
She might have made us fallen in love with her bushy eyebrows and catwalk, but Cara is a tomboy. She says, "The first time I was a bridesmaid to my auntie, I refused to go down the aisle without my football shorts underneath my dress."
A Bag Named On Her
Delevingne is the third celebrity to have a Mulberry bag named after her. The others were Lana Del Rey and Alexa Chung.