- Anne Hathaway Says Hollywood Is Not A Place Of Equality
- A Weary Anne Hathaway Wishes To Stay At Home With Her Baby
- Anne Hathaway Defends Jennifer Lawrence : Says, ‘She Was Dryly Joking’
- Anne Hathaway Shows Off Her Baby Bump In A Bikini While Sharing A Kiss With Husband Adam!
- Hollywood Divas Who Slammed Sexist Questions Asked To Them!
- These Disney Actresses Turned Hot From Cute Will Definitely Leave You Dumbstruck
Actress Anne Hathaway has admitted that she could not handle fame and was 'stressed out' by her Hollywood success.
The "Les Miserables" actress discussed the pros and cons of the glamour industry with Britain's Elle magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"This fame thing? F***ed me up for a really long time," she said.
The 31-year-old actress also mentioned that she had no idea how to cope with life in the public eye.
"I didn't know how to do it; I didn't know how to engage with it; it stressed me out. And people would say, 'You just have to be yourself,' and I was like, 'But I don't know who that is yet!'," she added.
Hathaway, who is married to actor Adam Shulman, has now realised that she doesn't need validation from anyone but herself and says that knowledge has made her life much easier.