- OMG! Dakota Johnson's Dress Breaks On The People's Choice Awards Stage!
- Erotic Movies Which Were Banned Due To Explicit Content
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres Gifts Dakota Johnson A Flogger, Riding Crop & Handcuffs
- Not Criticism But Commitment To Friend Made Charlie Hunnam Quit Fifty Shades
- Happy Birthday Christian Grey! Inside EL James' 'Grey'
- WHAT!!! Fifty Shades Of Grey's New Book "Grey" Stolen Before Release!
- Dakota Johnson Arranged A Special Tribute For Her Mother In Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades of Grey is the highest viewed trailer of 2014! According to technology firm Zefr, the erotic movie's trailer has been the most highest viewed movie trailer of 2014. the record of 31 million views was set by 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' before that has been broken by the romantic trailer of Fifty Shades.
The much awaited trailer of Fifty Shades was released last Thursday and in just one week, Fifty Shades Of Grey's trailer has crossed 36.4 million views on YouTube.
MISSED THE TRAILER? SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH IT
Fifty Shades of Grey which stars Jakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan in the lead roles of famous Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey respectively. Fifty Shades is adapted from 2011 erotic romance novel by British author E. L. James which became a bestseller which has sold more than 100 million copies worldwide, and been translated into 52 different languages.
The trailer shows the erotic romance that brews between Christian and Ana. The first scene seen starts with the entry of Anastasia in Christian's office where she goes for the interview. Then we have the sensuous voice of Beyonce who gave an exclusive version of her hit track, Crazy in Love.
The movie which shows the life of a rich and kinky billionaire Christian Grey and his love interest, Anastasia Steele is surely going to win many hearts of Grey fans worldwide. As soon as the trailer of Fifty Shades of Grey was out, Twitter was flooded with feedback. With about 828 tweets per minute, the social networking site was only about Fifty Shades of Grey.
Since the novel was published, women have been waiting to watch the movie. The much talked about Hollywood movie is releasing on Valentine's Day, 2015.