- Barack Obama Once Holidayed At The Same Countryside Resort In Which Anushka & Virat Married!
- President Barack Obama Weighs In On All-White Oscars Controversy
- Sasha Obama Turns 14: Her Cutest Pics Which Shows She Is A Daddy's Girl
- Watch President Barack Obama's April Fool Joke, Does Frank Underwood's (HoC) Impression
- President Obama Gives Back Kanye West
- President Obama Reads Mean Tweets, Michelle Dances on The Ellen Show!
US President Barack Obama opened up about his favourite movie of 2014 and many more things along with first lady Michelle Obama in a joint interview with People magazine. Boyhood has not just won hearts of millions but also of the US President!
"Boyhood was a great movie," said President Obama in the interview posted on People. "That, I think, was my favorite movie this year."
His gorgeous wife, on the other hand, preferred to talk about books. "I've read others [since, but] I read Gone Girl a couple summers ago, which is one of my favorites," said Mrs. Obama. "The book is much better than the movie."
Michelle also revealed which book she is reading now. On the presidential nightstand right now? "I'm in the middle of a wonderful book that was recently released called Redeployment, by Phil Klay," Obama said. "He's an Iraq War veteran who's written a series of short stories. Really good. Really powerful."
President Obama might be the busiest man, but his little daughters, Malia and Sasha show him the trending videos on YouTube.
"My favorite of all time, I think, was BatDad," the president said, laughing. "Whoever BatDad is out there, man, I was into your thing."
To know more on the exclusive joint interview with the president and first lady, buy the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands from Friday.