- Freida Pinto: Wasting Food Is Not Glamorous, Sharing Food Is!
- Women's Protest March Was Against Injustice And Not Trump Says Freida Pinto
- See Pics! Freida Pinto Meets His Holiness Dalai Lama In Delhi!
- Freida Pinto Meets The First Lady Of US Michelle Obama, For the 'Let Girls Learn' Initiative!
- Is It Deepika Padukone? Apart From Priyanka Chopra, Another Bollywood Star To Host Oscars 2016
- In Pics: Freida Pinto-Nargis Fakhri Party Hard In New York
The Hollywood-based Indian actress Freida Pinto and her longtime boyfriend Dev Patel are reportedly no longer together.
The pair, who played on-screen couple in 'Slumdog Millionaire' have ended their real-life romance after dating for about six years, reports Us magazine. "Dev and Freida have broken up. They have been done for a while," a source said.
The brunette beauty celebrated her 30th birthday without Dev Patel in October. The 'Immortals' actress was spotted hanging out with aspiring actor and son of billionaire Siddharth Mallya. A picture of drunk Freida pole dancing on the streets of LA (against a parking meter outside of Royal Palace strip club) late night with Siddharth went viral.
"Freida is single and happy. Friends are setting her up," the source added. Pinto and Patel met on the set of Danny Boyle's 2008 critically-acclaimed 'Slumdog Millionaire' where they played an on-screen couple.
The split of Freida Pinto and Dev Patel has come as a shock as last year, the couple were so in love, they told Us Weekly they don't celebrate Valentine's Day because "every day should be a celebration of love."
Before dating her co-star, Pinto was engaged to her former publicist Rohan Antao. They called it off in January 2009.