- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
The newlyweds were spotted soaking up the sunshine at Clooney's El Dorado Beach Club in Los Cabos, Mexico. In some photos, Clooney, 53, and Alamuddin could be seen chatting with Rande and Cindy, who brought their kids Kaia Gerber and Presley Gerber along for fun.
Clooney wore a grey tee and paired it with black-and-white boardshorts. His stylish wife, Amal sported a neon dress over bikini. Cindy donned a pink shirt while her husband was shirtless. The foursome has neighbouring villas inside their compound Casamigos, which means House of Friends.
"Everyone looks ready for the holidays. They are all getting along great and everyone looks happy. They snacked on chips on the beach in front of their property," a source said E! News.
Last year, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux partied with Clooney at a pre-New Year's bash at Clooney's Mexico place. "George got down to Cabo around Christmas and had a party a couple days before the new year at his home," a source told E! News at the time. "It was an intimate dinner with close family and friends."