- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
- George Clooney Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary With Amal Without Gifts!
- Celebrities Read Mean Tweets: Benedict, George, Emily Blunt, Andrew Garfield, Salma Hayek and More
- Amal Clooney Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Golden Dress, Flashes Briefs
- Amal Clooney To Enter Film Industry? Taking Acting Classes
- 'San Andreas' To Beat 'Tomorrowland' At Box Office?
- Amal Clooney Steals Limelight at Tokyo Premiere of 'Tomorrowland'
The newly wed star couple were snapped smiling and waving from the motorboat as they left the luxury Aman Canal Grande resort in the centre of Venice on Sunday morning.
The Hollywood heart-throb and his British-Lebanese wife looked fresh and were glowing after the wedding. Amal looked pretty in a cute mini dress and she even flashed her diamond wedding band as the couple went out for sightseeing.
Clooney's representative Stan Rosenfield had put out a one-sentence statement announcing that he and the human rights lawyer had been "married today ... in a private ceremony in Venice, Italy". The ceremony is understood to have been held in English and was officiated by former Rome mayor Walter Veltroni, an old friend of Clooney.
Here are some exclusive pics of George Clooney and his newly wed wife, Amal Alamuddin after wedding.
This is the first appearance of George Clooney and his newly wed wife, Amal after they tied the knot.
The Breathtaking Couple
While George kept it formal, his wife Amal looked pretty in a small dress.
Waving and Smiling
The newly wed couple waved and smiled after leaving Aman Canal Grande resort in a motorboat for sightseeing.
Amal flashed her glittering diamond band while posing for shutterbugs.
Said "I Do"
George Clooney is officially off the market. The handsome star married Lebanese-British human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin on Saturday evening, in a private ceremony at the Aman Canal Grande in Venice
Although it was a private wedding ceremony, close friends and Hollywood fraternity like Matt Damon, Emily Blunt and Bill Murray (as seen in the pic) were also at the attendance.
Images Courtesy: Twitter