- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
Newly wed star couple, George Clooney and his stunning wife Amal Alamuddin made their vows official with a formal civil wedding ceremony in Venice. Since the much awaited wedding was conducted in Venice, Clooney and Alamuddin have been making some breathtaking appearances in public.
The couple was seen grinning waving at fans waiting to get a glimpse of the newly wed couple. It took 14 minutes! At 1.40pm, holding hands and beaming perfect smiles, George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin emerged from the confines of Venice's 13th century city hall on Monday, officially husband and wife, reports theguardian.com
As the couple set off from the mooring station at Ca' Farsetti, they headed to Marco Polo airport. Actor George Clooney and British human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin tied the knot over the weekend in a private ceremony and made their first public appearance post wedding where they were roaming holding hands and sightseeing.
This is the second appearance of Clooney and Alamuddin. While George Clooney kept it formal as always, wife Amal Alamuddin looked chic and stylish. Holding hands, beaming perfect smiles, and flaunting their wedding bands, the newly wed couple looked lovely.