- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
Some more news from the much awaited celebrity wedding has come up. The wedding of George Clooney and Amal will be held in Italy! Actor George Clooney has announced that he and his fiance Amal Alamuddin will get married in Venice, Italy by the end of the month.
The 53-year-old revealed they will tie the knot at a secret venue in the Italian city. "I met my lovely bride-to-be here in Italy, whom I will be marrying, in a couple of weeks, in Venice, of all places," he said during his acceptance speech at the Celebrity Fight Night event in Tuscany.
The "Monuments Men" star and the 36-year-old Alamuddin who got engaged in April, were initially rumoured to be getting hitched at the hunk's villa in Lake Como, Italy.
Meanwhile, the couple, who secured their marriage licence at Chelsea Town Hall in London last month, are planning to write their own wedding vows for the romantic ceremony and will exchange them in front of a handful of guests.
This wedding will be Clooney's second after he married Talia Balsam in 1989 before divorcing her in 1993.