- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
The wedding pics of the much awaited newly wed couple, George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are finally out. People in conjunction with the Hello! magazine has shared some exclusive pics from the celebrity wedding which took place on Sept. 27 in Venice, Italy. George and Amal tied the knot at Italy's historic Aman Canal Grande in Venice and about 100 guests were present to wish the newly wed couple.
The Oscar winner and his barrister bride looked breathtaking on their special day. We had seen some pics of George Clooney on his wedding day when he was going on the motorboat. However, we were waiting to get the first glimpse of the fashionable bride, Amal Alamuddin.
While George wore a Giorgio Armani tuxedo, Amal looked breathtakingly gorgeous in Oscar de la Renta wedding gown. George and Amal met in Italy and the couple decided to tie the knot in Venice which according to Clooney "is the most romantic city in the world."
After tying the knot, George Clooney in the special issue of People said, "feels pretty damn great." "George and Amal radiated love all night," Alamuddin's mother Baria tells PEOPLE. "The wedding was so unbelievably special, it was legendary. These three days - the friends, the families, the atmosphere, everything - will stay with me all the rest of my life."
The intimate wedding - including 25 exclusive photos of the emotional ceremony, star-studded parties and all the sweet candid moments - is featured in this week's issue of PEOPLE, in conjunction with Hello! magazine internationally.