- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
- George Clooney Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary With Amal Without Gifts!
Hollywood's most eligible bachelor is no more a bachelor! Actor George Clooney and human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin are now husband and wife.
"George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin were married today (Saturday) in a private ceremony in Venice, Italy," the actor's representative said in a statement, reports people.com.
The two were married by Walter Veltroni, former mayor of Rome. Clooney, 53, was joined by friends to celebrate his marriage to the 36-year-old Alamuddin, 36 at Aman, a luxury hotel overlooking Venice's Grand Canal.
The much-anticipated wedding, attended by families and celebrities like Matt Damon and John Krasinski, follows a series of celebratory events leading up to Saturday's nuptials.
At sunset on Saturday, crowds cheered along Venice's Grand Canal as Clooney and his guests boated to the Aman hotel.
Clooney and Alamuddin were first spotted stepping out together in London last October and since then they've embarked on a series of globe-trotting travels, including a trip to Tanzania in March and a getaway to the Seychelles.
Clooney was earlier married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.