- Gisele Bundchen's Expensive Book Consisting Of Her Iconic Pics To Release In November
- Happy Birthday Tom Brady: His Love Story With Gisele Bündchen
- World Breastfeeding Day: Celebrity Breastfeeding Moments
- Gisele Bundchen's Birthday: 10 Times She Showed Love For Yoga
- Jamie Dornan's Birthday: His NSFW Pics
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Retires From Runway, See Her Last Ramp Walk
Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen has topped Forbes magazine's list of the highest earning models for the eighth consecutive year.
The 34-year-old is said to have earned $47 million last year, courtesy her contracts with Chanel, H&M, Carolina Herrera and her deal with shoemaker Grendene, for whom she designed a range of jelly shoes, reports contactmusic.com.
Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes share the second place on the list with around $8 million of earning each, while the oldest model on the list, Kate Moss, 40, came in third place, along with Miranda Kerr, Kate Upton and Liu Wen, who all took home around $7 million each.
Hilary Rhoda and Alessandra Ambrosio are on the fourth spot with $5 million.
The list also includes Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne from Britain, on fifth and sixth spot respectively. Delevingne shares the sixth position with Polish model Anja Rubik.
There are also Joan Smalls, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Wasson, Erin Hetherton, Lindsey Wixson and Daria Werbowy on the list.