- Gisele Bundchen's Expensive Book Consisting Of Her Iconic Pics To Release In November
- Happy Birthday Tom Brady: His Love Story With Gisele Bündchen
- World Breastfeeding Day: Celebrity Breastfeeding Moments
- Gisele Bundchen's Birthday: 10 Times She Showed Love For Yoga
- Jamie Dornan's Birthday: His NSFW Pics
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Retires From Runway, See Her Last Ramp Walk
Victoria's Secret Angel Gisele Bündchen is featured in Chanel's No. 5 short film. The Chanel's new short film starring the supermodel shows the life of the classic Chanel girl.
The new short film, Chanel's new short film starring the supermodel The One That I Want, shows the supermodel early in the morning, surfing using a Chanel surfboard.
The romantic film with the sensuous Lo-Fang's rendition of "You're the One That I Want" makes the video look and sound all the more appealing.
The film shows how Gisele spends a whirlwind day surfing, meeting her offspring and then going for Chanel's photo shoot.
Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the movie also stars handsome Game of Thrones heartthrob Michiel Huisman as Gisele's husband.
Chanel No. 5 ad or film is classy and sensuous at the same time. Gisele Bündchen is not the first to feature in in Chanel's No. 5 short film. Earlier, Brad Pitt and Nicole Kidman have starred in Luhrmann-directed Chanel No. 5 short film back in 2004.