- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Estranged Husband Chris Martin Is Like Her Brother!
- Chris Martin Is Being Sued For Hitting A Paparazzo With His Car!
- Chris Martin & Annabelle Wallis Holiday In Paris
- Kate Hudson's Wardrobe Malfunction At La Mer Event, Posts Selfies
- Exes Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reunite For Her 43rd Birthday
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Over Chris Martin, Brad Falchuk Confirms Romance With The Actress
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly approves of estranged husband Chris Martin's romance with Jennifer Lawrence. The "Iron Man 3" star, who recently started dating "Glee" co-creator Brad Falchuk, has reportedly given Martin, whom she split from in March after 10 years of marriage, her blessing after learning he has moved on with the 24-year-old actress.
"Her take is, 'Hey, he could do worse.' She just wants him to be happy," said a source.
Lawrence and Martin first sparked dating rumours after being spotted together at the after-party of Coldplay's gig in London in July. Reportedly, the odd couple Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence have been dating since June but not disclosing it publicly.
According to sources, it is rumoured that Chris Martin celebrated his lady love Jennifer Lawrence's birthday at a vineyard. The couple enjoyed a romantic afternoon at the Wolffer Estate Vineyard in New York. After Jennifer Lawrence's break up with Nicholas Hault, the Oscar winning actress was linked to Coldplay's lead singer, Chris Martin. The only question that arises here is will this odd couple last? J Law is very outgoing and chilled out whereas Chris is a shy man and a father of 2 kids with wife Gwyneth Paltrow.
Lets hope the couple prove the world wrong as age difference is just a number!