- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Estranged Husband Chris Martin Is Like Her Brother!
- Chris Martin Is Being Sued For Hitting A Paparazzo With His Car!
- Chris Martin & Annabelle Wallis Holiday In Paris
- Kate Hudson's Wardrobe Malfunction At La Mer Event, Posts Selfies
- Exes Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reunite For Her 43rd Birthday
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Over Chris Martin, Brad Falchuk Confirms Romance With The Actress
Gwyneth Paltrow gushed over US President Barack Obama when the later visited her home in LA yesterday evening. President Barack Obama went at Gwyneth Paltrow's home in the Brentwood, California for a Democratic National Committee fundraiser.
Although Gwyneth Paltrow has won millions of hearts and awards for her acting, she was quite tensed when she had to speak in front of President Obama.
Gushing about Obama, Gwyneth said during the fundraiser, "You're so handsome that I can't speak properly." Gwyneth said this after introducing Obama to many supporters who were attending the fundraiser that was conducted in the lush backyard of her home.
She even said that she is one of the biggest fans of Obama, and that he is an "incredible role model." Paltrow said, "I am one of your biggest fans, if not the biggest, and have been since the inception of your campaign."
Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a reception and dinner benefiting the Democratic Party that marked the start of a three-day, California fundraising swing for Obama. President Obama is scheduled to attend three other Democratic National Committee fundraisers in Los Angeles and San Francisco before returning to Washington on Saturday.
Tickets to the reception at Paltrow's home started at $1,000, while dinner tickets cost a minimum of $15,000.
Hollywood Actors Julia Roberts and Bradley Whitford were also seen attending the star-studded fundraiser at Paltrow's LA home.
It's the second fundraiser Paltrow has hosted for Obama. She raised money from expatriates in London for Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.