- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
Rolling Stone covergirl Taylor Swift opened up about her relationship status in an interview with the magazine. The singer says that she has not been on a date since her breakup with One Direction star Harry Styles.
The singer spilled beans about her single status during an interview to Rolling Stone magazine and revealed she has consciously avoided dating because she felt she was making too many headlines for that reason. "(I) have not gone on a date. People are going to feel sorry for me when you write that. But it's true," she said.
"I'm just not comfortable providing that kind of entertainment anymore. I don't like seeing slide shows of guys I've apparently dated. I don't like giving comedians the opportunity to make jokes about me at awards shows. I don't like it when headlines read 'Careful, Bro, She'll Write a Song About You', because it trivialises my work," she added.
Well, this is a good decision as the singer might be winning accolades for her songs, but when it comes to relationships, her love life has been in constant criticism. Failed romances has always kept Taylor Swift in the news. Taylor's single status might be the reason the singer is enjoying her life to the fullest, and focusing on her career.