- Pics: Celebrities Celebrating Halloween, Kylie, Rita Ora & More
- Red Nose Day: Kim Kardashian, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow & More
- Vanity Fair's 2015 Oscar Party: Rita Ora, Irina Shayk, Gigi & More Reveal Skin!
- Watch: After Portia de Rossi, Heidi Klum Gets Dunked At Ellen Show
- Heidi Klum spotted having public fight with boyfriend
- Heidi Klum saves son from drowning
Supermodel Heidi Klum has bared all again for a new advertisement. The 41-year-old German supermodel agreed to shed her clothes as part a new ad for gadget store The Sharper Image. To inspire consumerism, Heidi Klum decided to shed all her clothes and pose naked for the company's Holiday 2014 campaign, "Gift Right."
In one ad, the 'Project Runway' host is seen sitting cross-legged, covering her modesty with her left knee and right arm. In other related Sharper Image ads, Klum is wearing jeans with a black leather jacket, under the caption, 'How does Heidi Klum capture the action?'
Heidi Klum has posed for some more black and white and coloured photos. Showing off her toned supermodel figure, Heidi has been seen covering herself sans-bra by wearing just a jacket. Heidi has advertised different products in these images.
She also flaunted her tall and toned figure by going topless and just wearing jeans!
The 41-year-old looks breathtaking in the new pics. This week has been very heavy as Kim Kardashian too shed her clothes for Paper magazine. While Heidi did for a cause, we wonder what made Kim show off her curvy booty and bare front for the photo shoot.