- Police Warns Hilary Duff Against Stalking And Proposal From An Obsessed Fan
- Did Hilary Duff Lose Her Virginity to Joel Madden?
- Motherhood is hardest, best thing ever: Hilary Duff
- Marriage has changed Hilary Duff
- Miley Cyrus awarded for her positive impact on youths
- Hilary Duff's new romance novel for young adults
Seems like Hilary Duff and her estranged husband Mike Comrie are trying to work on their marriage. On Friday night, Hilary Duff was snapped with her estranged husband, Mike Comrie at the Casamigos Halloween Party, sponsored by George Clooney and Rande Gerber's tequila brand, in West Hollywood, California.
This came as a sudden surprise as the couple had announced their separation earlier this year. In Juanuary, Hilary Duff and her NHL hockey player husband had mutually decided to an amicable separation after three years of marriage. The celebrity couple also have a 2-year-old son Luca together.
Image Courtesy: Twitter
Donning the fairy look at the Halloween party of George Clooney and Rande Gerber, Hilary looked pretty and was smiling as she along with her estranged husband Mike Comrie were snapped holding hands while arriving at the party.
The estranged couple promised to be friends after separation and had been seen parenting their son, Luca at some occasions. However, seeing them flashing PDAs and holding hands this time made us feel that things might be heating up after 9 months of split and the marriage can work out!