- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
- Robert Pattinson Keen To Reprise His Role In Twilight Reboot
- Robert Pattinson Doesn't Like To Keep Thick Beard
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- The Twilight Saga Could Possibly Return With More Sequels In Future
- There Are Limited Roles To Do Nowadays, Says Pattinson
- Must See Picture! Katrina Kaif Hugs Robert Pattinson & They Look Just Wow!
- Awkward! SoKo Dated Robert Pattinson Before Dating Kristen Stewart!
- Fifth Indiana Jones Movie Announced! Harrison Ford To Play The Lead Role!
- Yuck! Hollywood Celebrities With Very Poor Personal Hygiene!
- Shocking! Robert Pattinson & FKA Twigs Call Their Wedding Off?
- FKA twigs Talks About Her Future, Being Traditional & Taylor Swift With Paper Mag
Who says that all celebrities are just perfect? There are a few Hollywood celebrities who are rumoured to lack personal hygiene. It might be shocking to know but some of the celebrities who look perfect on-screen can just turn you off with their bad odour. While some have bad mouth odour, a few have been criticised for body odour.
You might be thinking that these Hollywood stars try hard to keep themselves presentable and clean. However, there are a few Hollywood celebrities who not only suffer from bad body odour but mouth odour as well!
One of the shocking celeb is Robert Pattinson. Yes, you read it right. The handsome Twilight star apparently suffers from strong body odour which apparently drives his crew members crazy! RPattz has himself accepted in the past that the star's hectic schedule doesn't let him change clothes. He said he doesn't clothes till "it gets to the point where even I can't stand the air around me." Well this is pretty yuk as we did not expect the hunk to be so poor in personal hygiene.
Shocking right? Well there are more in the list so check out the slideshow to find out which Hollywood celebrity has poor personal hygiene.
Hollywood Celebrities With Poor Personal Hygiene:
RPattz has himself accepted in the past that the star's hectic schedule doesn't let him change clothes. He said he doesn't clothes till "it gets to the point where even I can't stand the air around me." Well this is pretty yuk as we did not expect the hunk to be so poor in personal hygiene.
Yes Jessica too is in the list. The bombshell admitted at Ellen's show that she doesn't like how slippery her teeth becomes after brushing. So, she flosses and used mouthwash regularly but brushes only 3 times a week.
The handsome actor has never admitted to lack of hygiene issues, but sources revealed that the actor doesn't like taking shower every day.
The handsome rom-com star and Oscar winning actor admitted to People magazine that he doesn't "like to smell like someone or something else". He admitted that he hasn't applied any perfume or deodorants since 20 years! "Women love my natural scent. I smell like a man. I smell like me," is what Matthew said to Fool's Gold co-star Kate Hudson when she offered a fragrance.
Brad Pitt looks perfect and clean but it would be surprising to know that the actor can go for days without taking bath. "Inglourious Basterds" co-star Eli Roth taught him how to avoid body odour without taking bath. Eli taught Brad how to wipe down with baby wipes and cut down on the smell.
Women might be taken aback when they come to know that Bradley Cooper doesn't prefer perfumes. The Hangover star said Esquire Magazine that he doesn't use them.
"Courteney may be pretty, but if she's not on top of it, she smells like a truck driver and I like it," is what her ex David Arquette said!
Cameron told Splash News that she wears the same outfit for four days in a row and then throws it away. Moreover, Cameron has not applied any fragrance since 20 years. No wonder we spot Cameron in sweat stained and dirty clothes at times.
One of Julia's former bodyguards revealed that the Pretty Woman actress goes out for days without showering just to save water! Julia herself as well admitted to not wearing deodorant, rarely shaving and skimping on the hot water and soap. No comments!!!