- Dileep Is The Robin Williams Of Mollywood: Mamta Mohandas
- Robin Williams' 1st Death Anniversary: Stars Pay Tribute
- Actors Who Had A Fling With Their Kids' Nanny
- Boulevard Trailer: Watch Robin Williams' Final Dramatic Performance
- Celebrities Who Died In 2014: Earl Hayes, Robin Williams & More
- Robin Williams' Children Pay Tribute To Father At Giants Game
- Robin Williams Sold His Pegoretti At Charity Before Death
- Emmys 2014: Billy Crystal To Honour Robin Williams
- 'The Crazy Ones' Cancellation After 1st Season Devastated Robin Williams
- Lauren Bacall, The Gorgeous American Actress Dead
- Kamal Hassan Mourns Robin Williams' Death
- Siddharth, Samantha, Priyamani, Trisha, Pranitha Mourn Robin Williams' Death
Academy Award winning actor and comedian Robin Williams died at the age of 63 on Monday in his San Francisco home. The comic supernova who with his acting skills and impressions made audience laugh and fall in love with him for decades died in an apparent suicide due to asphyxiation.
It is said that Mrs. Doubtfire actor Robin Williams who made everyone laugh and entertain was not happy in his personal life. He was often short on laughter and suffered from depression. Robin Williams also acknowledged drug and alcohol problems in 70s and 80s for which he even went to a rehab. However, the cocaine and alcohol addiction was recurring.
Robin Williams announced in 2006 that he started drinking again and even joked about it saying, "I went to rehab in wine country to keep my options open." Although Robin Williams was a well known Hollywood actor who won many awards and accolades like a Grammy in 2003 and Academy Award in 1998, he even worked in television like appearances in Saturday Night Live, Friends, American Idol, Russian Idol to name a few.
It is said that inside Robin Williams struggle is his acute depression which is stated to have been the major reason for the apparent suicide. Robin had checked into a rehab in July to focus on his sobriety. All the celebrities worldwide are grieving the death of a legend who made their and ours childhood all the more memorable and lovely. US President Barack Obama said, "Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives an alien - but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit."
Hollywood mourns the death of Robin Williams. Check out the tweets that are pouring on the social networking site.
Hollywood Mourns The Death Of Robin Williams:
Statement By The US President, Barack Obama
US President Barack Obama said, "Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives an alien - but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit."
American actor, comedian, writer and singer mourns the death of Robin.
The TV host, actress and comedian also expressed her grief.
The Pink Panther actor and comedian tweeted.
RIP Robin Williams.
Evan Rachel Wood
The gorgeous actress turned singer expressed her grief with this pic.
Singer Katy tweeted.
The Best In Show star said comedy has lost a great man.
The Glee star thanked Robin for bringing laughter in her life.
The talented Grammy winning singer is heartbroken.