- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Oscar winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has been facing a lot of humiliation after her private nude photos were hacked and leaked on the Web on Aug, 31st.
After a long time, J.Law has spoken up a little and said that she spends free time at home because she feels other than acting, she is "not good at anything else".
The "Hunger Games" star says she doesn't have many hobbies because she "sucks" at everything.
The 24-year-old said: "To be honest, I don't really leave my house a lot. I have to find a life that isn't work. But I suck at everything, I'm not good at anything else!"
She tries to de-stress by exercising and watching her favourite reality TV shows like "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", "The Real Housewives" and "Intervention".
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lawrence has some good news to celebrate her success in Hollywood and let the nude photos scandal take rest. J.Law grabbed a spot in the 2015 edition of Guinness World Records. Reason? The Oscar winner earned her place in the record book for her success as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games franchise.
The 'Hunger Games' and 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' from the franchise have till now made $1.52 billion internationally. So, Jennifer Lawrence is entering Guinness World Records book of 2015 for getting the title of highest-grossing action movie heroine ever.