- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
We understand what Selena Gomez is going through these days. After her split with on-off boyfriend, Justin Bieber, Selena is trying hard to move on. Seeking solace, Selena visited a church on Sunday and shared a pic of hers alongside her pastor Thomas Dexter Jakes on Instagram.
That is not all! Selena captioned this pic writing, 'This morning at @bishopjakes The Potters house. Unbelievable message. Had me in tears. Thank you Bishop for reminding me why I should always keep going.'
Selena is trying to engage herself in good deeds after splitting with Justin Bieber. Selena visited Children's Hospital in LA and posted a series of pics with cute little patients on Instagram.
Their romance was in the air since a couple of months when the on-again and off-again couple reunited. However, things turned ugly and Jelena headed for a split sometime back. This all happened after Justin went on a date with once alleged girlfriend, Kendall Jenner in Paris leaving Selena alone.