- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
Khloe is not yet divorced from her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, and she has started planning about her cute future with her rapper boyfriend. She expressed her wish to become Mrs. French Montana! In an episode of Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons, KoKo told Scott Disick that she would love to be Mrs. French Montana. It is not rumoured that KoKo and sister Kourtney are tying the knot together to their individual partners.
While Khloe is planning to become French Montana's wife, the rapper on the other side is thinking about prenuptials.
The 30-year-old rapper recently finalised his divorce with ex-wife Nadeen Kharpouch and had to pay her $2 million. Due to the divorce, French Montana doesn't want to sign a prenup if he marries Khloe in the near future.
"I just settled a divorce and gave somebody money," French told TMZ on Nov. 26 when asked if we would sign a prenup with her. "No prenups."
But, Khloe's father Bruce Jenner has some other plans in mind. Reportedly, Bruce is trying hard to reconcile her differences with estranged hubby, Lamar.
Sources reveal to Hollywood Life that Khloe left her own condition saying if Bruce takes back Kris (his wife) then KoKo will accept Lamar.