- Is Iggy Azalea Planning To Produce Films?
- Iggy Azalea Clears Speculations, Says She's Not In A Relationship With French Montana
- Some Of The Best Performances From iHeartRadio Music Awards 2016!
- Nick To Gift $ 4 Million Ring To Iggy!
- Happy Birthday Iggy Azalea! Her Romantic Pics With Fiance, Nick Young
- Iggy Azalea Is Engaged To Nick Young, See Her Sparkling Diamond Ring
Rapper Iggy Azalea has filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend, Hefe Wine claiming that he took songs from her computer in wake of the on going sex tape drama. TMZ reported legal stoush with her ex boyfriend Hefe Wine over an alleged sex tape.
Tracks from the EP first appeared on various music sites in July of this year, but were swiftly removed at the order of Azalea and her lawyers. In the lawsuit, Azalea claims the music was never finished and it has not been authorised for release by her.
The court documents suggest that the content was stolen from Azalea's laptop was sometime between 2007 and 2008. According to a reported legal document, the Fancy hit maker signed an agreement with Hefe in 2009 which gave him rights to 'manufacture, sell, distribute and advertise 'any' recording embodying visual images'.
Iggy before becoming famous dated Hefe Wine who was her manager and now he even says that he has a sex tape with her. The blonde beauty is currently dating LA Lakers player Nick Young.
When the news of her sex tape was reported, Azalea first denied that she featured in a sex tape through her tweets. Later Iggy insisted that if it did feature her, it was most likely shot when she was underage and unaware that a filming was taking place.