- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Estranged Husband Chris Martin Is Like Her Brother!
- Chris Martin Is Being Sued For Hitting A Paparazzo With His Car!
- Chris Martin & Annabelle Wallis Holiday In Paris
- Kate Hudson's Wardrobe Malfunction At La Mer Event, Posts Selfies
- Exes Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reunite For Her 43rd Birthday
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Over Chris Martin, Brad Falchuk Confirms Romance With The Actress
Is Gwyneth Paltrow the new celebrity to convert to Judaism? Gwyneth Paltrow is reportedly planning to convert to Judaism to follow in the footsteps of her late father Bruce Paltrow. Is it a decision which is due to the separation with now estranged husband, Chris Martin?
Gwyneth, whose late father was Jewish, is said to have decided to convert following her "conscious uncoupling" from husband Chris Martin. The "Iron Man 3" star, who recently started dating "Glee" co-creator Brad Falchuk, has reportedly given Chris Martin, whom she split from in March after 10 years of marriage, her blessing after learning he has moved on with with Jennifer Lawrence.
The 41-year-old, who has daughter Apple, 10, and eight-year-old son Moses with Martin, will repotedly quietly convert after years of following Kabbalah, which originated in Judaism, and being friends with Michael Berg, co-director of the Kabbalah Centre.
Gwyneth, whose mother Blythe Danner is a Christian, previously confessed that she was raised both as a Jewish and Christian, said it "was such a nice way to grow up".
Jennifer Lawrence and Martin first sparked dating rumours after being spotted together at the after-party of Coldplay's gig in London in July. Reportedly, the odd couple Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence have been dating since June but not disclosing it publicly.