- Jaycee Chan Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment
- Jaycee Chan Into Drugs Since 8 Years, Dad Jackie Ashamed!
- Mohanlal's Randamoozham: Jackie Chan To Be Part Of This Magnum Opus?
- Aryan Khan Looked Like Jackie Chan, Says Shahrukh Khan At San Francisco International Film Festival!
- Jackie Chan Promotes Kung Fu Yoga On TKSS; Sonu Sood, Disha Patani & Amyra Dastur Join The Gang!
- Kung Fu Yoga Is Based On India-China Historical Reference Says Director
Jaycee Chan, the son of veteran Hollywood star, Jackie Chan has been reportedly arrested for possession of drugs. Jaycee along with Taiwanese star Kai Ko Chen-tung were arrested in Beijing, on drug-related charges, mainland Chinese media reported.
Last week Gao Hu, who starred in Zhang Yimou's The Flowers of War was arrested for drugs possession. The son of Hong Kong's Kung Fu star, Jackie Chan was detained by the Beijing police along with his friend, Kai Ko Chen-tung, the Beijing News and Beijing Times newspapers reported on Monday.
Jaycee Chan, the 31-year-old movie and TV actor is also known as Fang Zuming. Jaycee and Kai are the new celebrities to get caught for drug abuse. According to Beijing News, the duo can face criminal charges for the possession of drugs.
China is setting up ways to punish celebrities who are setting a bad example to the society. This month, the Beijing Trade Association for Performances and 42 art agencies and groups had signed an agreement to boycott celebrities who take drugs. Reportedly, the companies are asked to avoid giving work to drug-using actors or using tainted celebrities for promotional events.