- Next James Bond Actor Battle: Who Will Replace Daniel Craig? Damian Lewis, Idris Elba...
- David Oyelowo Is The New Bond In Audiobook 'Trigger Mortis'
- Spectre's New Trailer: James Bond Is Getting Started!
- See First Look of Daniel Craig As James Bond In "Spectre"
- Daniel Craig’s Birthday: Shirtless Pics of Handsome Bond!
- Sony Hack Scandal: 'Spectre' Script Stolen!
Actor Richard Kiel, who became famous for his role as steel-toothed villain Jaws in a pair of James Bond films, has died at the age of 74.
Kiel died Wednesday afternoon at a hospital in Fresno, California. Kiel broke his leg last week and was in the hospital. However, it is unclear if his death was connected to the leg injury.Richard Kiel appeared in Bond films The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker and was one of the best villains in Hollywood who was commonly called 'Jaws'.
Richard Kiel's co-star Roger Moore was one of the celebs who paid tribute to the star after his death. He wrote on Twitter, "I am totally distraught to learn of my dear friend Richard Kiel's passing. We were on a radio programme together just a week ago. Distraught."
The 7 ft 2 inch tall Kiel also co-starred with actor Adam Sandler in the golf classic "Happy Gilmore" as a towering boss Mr Larson. He has also worked in The Wild and The Twilight Zone.
Image Courtesy: twitter