- Jamie Dornan Thinks Shaving Off His Beard Makes Him Look Like A Thumb
- 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer, More Raunchier Than The Original
- Jamie Dornan Felt 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Paralyzing
- Jamie Dornan Terms Shooting During Terror Attacks As 'Bloody Awful'
- Dakota Johnson Is So Over The Hot Scenes In Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels!
- HOC's James Foley To Direct Fifty Shades Darker, Expect The Sequel To Be Thrilling!
Jamie Dornan who plays the lead in 'Fifty Shades of Grey', said he visited a sex dungeon to research his role of Christian Grey in the movie. "I went there, they offered me a beer, and they did... whatever they were into. I saw a dominant with one of his two submissives," Dornan, told Elle UK.
Gracing the February 2015 issue of Elle UK, jamie Dornan is sporting a rough look and wearing his now favourite colour, grey!
The actor will be playing the dominant billionaire businessman who follows BDSM themed relationship. On his visit to the dungeon, Dornan said that there was plenty of kink and laughter. "I was like: 'Come on guys I know I'm not paying for this but I am expecting a show.' It was an interesting evening."
Courtesy: Elle magazine/Jeff Hahn
The 32-year-old actor added, "It was an interesting evening. Then going back to my wife and newborn baby afterwards... I had a long shower before touching either of them." The film is based on E. L. James' bestselling novel of the same name.
Fifty Shades of Grey stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele, who plays his love interest in this BDSM themed movie. It will hit theatres on February 13.