- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
Jennifer Aniston is back. The 45-year-old actress has worked on her her figure, she is now happier to relax her tough, muscular physique to get a softer yet toned silhouette.
Jennifer Aniston was snapped at the premiere of Horrible Bosses 2 in London's Leicester Square on Wednesday night.
Wearing a black well-fitted dress, Jennifer Aniston graced the red carpet of Horrible Bosses 2 London premiere. Jen is back after 3 years as the dirty dentist, Julia in the sequel of Horrible Bosses.
In the comedy, Aniston plays naughty-mouthed dentist who finds herself in a sexual addiction support group. "She's a hard one to let go of. I didn't get enough of her! It was too quick. It was just like a little In-N-Out Burger," she told reporters on Monday about reprising her role as Julia.
The second instalment sees the original threesome Dale, Kurt and Nick follow up their mission to kill their managers by starting their own business.
Meanwhile, Jennifer Aniston is getting Oscar buzz for her role in Cake. Jen told, 'You cant help but listen to it. It's very humbling and flattering. It makes you jitter from the inside out.'