- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
The Horrible Bosses 2 star got candid in an interview in the December/January issue of ‘Harper's Bazaar'. And guess what, Jen has spoken about her marriage with Brad Pitt and the cheating controversy which ended her happy married life with the actor.
Talking about the cheating that Brad did on his then wife Jennifer Aniston with Angelina Jolie, Jennifer said, I'm "a forgiving person."
"I absolutely am. I think it's extremely important to forgive. Otherwise it just builds up like toxic waste. There's nothing worse than holding a grudge. Listen, people can do unforgivable things, but you have to let it go and say, ‘Look, we're all human beings. We make mistakes.' To hold any kind of resentment is like taking rat poison and waiting for the rat to die." This clearly means that Jen has forgiven Brad and Angelina and moved on.
It is really inspiring after hearing such good things from Jennifer Aniston. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were married when Brad fell in love on the sets of Mr. & Mrs. Smith with his co-star, Angelina Jolie. Things got ugly and Jen and Brad filed for divorce. Brad recently married Angelina.
Jennifer Aniston on the other side is engaged to Justin Theroux. "(Taking time after divorce with Brad) really helped me get to a place where I was more comfortable with myself, truly ready for love and for a partner," she explains about her present relationship status.
Jen added, "The past wasn't ‘less than.' It was extremely important to my growth as a woman. But if you take the law of attraction, if you only love yourself 70 percent, that's what's going to come back to you. So you fill up that 30 percent, then all of a sudden there's this pure, good love standing right in front of you. Then you realize, ‘Oh, this can be easy! It doesn't have to be so hard.'"