- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Dressed in her one and only Dior, JLaw looked pretty gorgeous. However, the actress who has been showing off her curves at her movie premiere for quite sometime looked simple this evening. Jennifer Lawrence was accompanied by her two male co-stars, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson.
Hunger Games Mokingjay- Part 1's release will mark the beginning of the end for the popular YA franchise, that stars Lawrence as the main character Katniss Everdeen. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 1 hits theaters this Friday.
Meanwhile, the Oscar winner said that she is scared of paparazzi. The 24-year-old actress, who rose to fame playing Katniss Everdeen in the 'Hunger Games', said the photographers make her anxious every time she goes out.
"I knew the paparazzi were going to be a reality in my life. But I didn't know that I would feel anxiety every time I open my front door, or that being chased by 10 men you don't know, or being surrounded, feels invasive and makes me feel scared and gets my adrenaline going every day," she said.
The 'Silver Linings Playbook' star previously slammed the nude photo hack involving her and many other A-listers by calling it a sex crime. "It is not a scandal. It is a sex crime. It is a sexual violation. It's disgusting. The law needs to be changed, and we need to change... "Just because I'm a public figure, just because I'm an actress, does not mean that I asked for this. It does not mean that it comes with the territory," she had said.