- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence are coming back together on the silver screen in Serena. This is the third movie after the on-screen couple gave critically acclaimed hit movies, Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle. This time the duo have collaborated for Serena which is an adaptation from a novel by American author Ron Rash of the same name. The book was published in 2008.
Serena is a movie of newlywed, George and Serena Pemberton, who build a timber empire together in 1929. Serena in the movie tries to show that she is equally strong like her husband George overseeing loggers, hunting rattle-snakes and even saving a man's life in the wilderness.
This is the recently released joint poster of Serena starring Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. The trailer of the much awaited movie is also released by CBM trailers.
SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH THE TRAILER
However, Serena comes to know some hidden secrets from the past life of her husband which changes the story. George has a love child before marriage with Serena. Her incapability to conceive makes her turn negative and she tries to kill the woman who gave birth to George's son.
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper make a great on-screen couple. Their chemistry even impressed the jury and made Jennifer Lawrence grab her first Oscar Award in 2013.
Now we need to see if the power on-screen couple do their magic again and land with an Oscar or not!