- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper starrer "Serena" is the opening film of the forthcoming 16th edition of the Mumbai Film Festival (MFF), which begins here Oct 14. This is the third time Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper have been paired together on the big screen after Oscar winning 'The Silver Linings Playbook' and 'The American Hustle'.
Directed by Susanne Bier, the film, shot in and around Prague and the Czech Republic, is about two love-struck newly-weds Serena and George, whose life changes when the lady discovers George's hidden past and faces an unchangeable fate of her own.
The movie will be the first of the several cinematic treats that MFF promises to offer this year. There is a line-up of about 185 films from over 65 countries.
MFF, organised by Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI) will conclude Oct 21, and it will have PVR Cinema Andheri and Cinemax Versova as its main venues.