- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Jennifer Lawrence found love in the Coldplay's frontman, Chris Martin. However, just when things started to heat up between the lovebirds, the relationship has almost come to an end. Yes, you read it right. Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence have reportedly parted ways.
Things started running bad among the lovebirds when Chris Martin went on a family dinner with his estranged wife, Gwyneth Paltrow and the news of their unconscious uncoupling started doing the rounds. JLaw did not seem to have felt comfortable seeing her lover bonding with his wife. While Chris and Jennifer Lawrence tried to work on their romance by spending time with each other whenever possible, it seems like their biggest hurdle was the other woman who is none other than Chris's estranged wife, Gwyneth Paltrow.
The new couple in their 4 months of dating had faced a lot of hurdles in their relationship. From Jennifer Lawrence's nude photo leak scandal to their hectic schedules, JLaw and Chris tried to be with each other in their good and bad times.
However, Hollywoodlife exclusively reported that Chris Martin is really close to his kids and they matter to him a lot. "Jennifer just couldn't compete and didn't want to. Chris is clearly not over Gwyneth and his main priority is his kids. Jennifer really respects him, but she wants a man of her own. And Chris has been spending lots of time with Gwyneth and their kids lately. It was just a bit too much for Jen. She doesn't want to be second to anyone. You can't blame her," a source tells HollywoodLife.com
Although Chris and Gwyneth parted ways in 2010, the source reveals, "Gwyneth still has a lot of control over him, which isn't exactly desirable to prospective girlfriends. The way things are at the moment, no sane person would want to be an accessory to their conscience uncoupling."