- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
The attraction now features the character in the outfit worn for the second installment in the series 'Catching Fire'. Katniss sports her famous braided hairstyle and she wears her brown leather hunting jacket, dark charcoal trousers, knee-length tie-up leather brown boots, brown leather quiver and bow.
Meanwhile, Madame Tussauds in Berlin has also unveiled a new wax figure of pop star Miley Cyrus. Miley is wearing angel wings and the white leotard that she wore to MTVs European Music Awards in Amsterdam earlier this year. it is the same outfit that Miley wore when she smoked on the stage while accepting Best Video award for "Wrecking Ball."
"The figure is in its own film-specific backdrop, allowing our guests to get up close to Katniss and the beloved story of The Hunger Games, which we know they'll love." Katniss has been placed in the film area of Madame Tussauds, which features characters from 'ET', 'Shrek' and 'The Terminator'.
Likenesses of Katniss have also been placed at Madame Tussauds' New York and Hollywood attractions. "We are hugely excited to have worked with Lionsgate to launch a Katniss wax figure following 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1'," said Nicole Fenner from Madame Tussauds London.