- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
It looks like Jennifer Lawrence is trying the 'tit for tat' rule. After news of her present boyfriend, Chris Martin's conscious coupling with his estranged wife, Gwyneth Paltrow hit, JLaw is trying to move on. 'Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence and ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult are reportedly rekindling their romance.
The couple are now back in contact after three months apart. Lawrence, 24, allegedly popped in to see Hoult's parents while she was in the UK last week. Although Hoult was out of the country filming, the pair are now speaking regularly and still have strong feelings for one another. "Hoult still adores Jennifer and so do his family. He's been calling her and they've been speaking regularly on Skype. Their relationship is getting closer and his family would love for them to get back together," a source said.
The pair is set to begin filming 'X-Men: Apocalypse' in the coming months and will be spending more time. Lawrence and Hoult, who star as Raven/Mystique and Hank McCoy/Beast respectively, are reportedly "looking forward to spending time together again" on set.
Lawrence and Hoult began dating in 2011 after meeting on the set of 'X-Men: First Class'. They dated for two years but ended their relationship in January 2013.
They rekindled their romance again whilst filming 'X-Men: Days of Future Past', dating from July 2013 until August of this year. Lawrence has recently been linked to Coldplay front man and Gwyneth Paltrow's ex, Chris Martin but they separated last month.
We wonder how this rekindling will affect Kristen Stewart as the Twilight star was linked to Nicholas sometime back.