- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Oscar winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has credited Liam Hemsworth, her co-star in the film "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1", for "toughening her up". The actors became friends when they started working in The Hunger Games franchise 3 years back.
The 24-year-old said in an interview to Nylon magazine that she was surprised to find a lasting friendship with Hemsworth, and has formed an unexpected and strong bond with him. The duo were last seen together on-screen in the fourth part of "The Hunger Games" franchise. Liam played her love interest in the franchise since the first installment.
Asked about her time working on the franchise, the Oscar winner said Nylon, "I guess the thing that surprised me is that I would never expect to ever have a man this good looking ever be my best friend. I just would never assume those things could happen, but he is.
"He's (Hemsworth) the most wonderful, lovable, family-oriented, sweet, hilarious, amazing guy. He actually taught me how to be fair and to stand up for myself. It's my biggest weakness: negotiating.
"I'm a wimp about standing up for myself and Liam is always fair. He's always on time, he's always doing his job, and he's good about making sure that things stay fair. "He's teaching me to toughen up a little bit. That was important, I need that," she added.
"I have an amazing group of people around me. I surround myself with 'no' people," the star explains. "They will tell me, 'Stop doing that' or 'You look terrible'-honest, real people."
"My publicists I've had since I was 16 years old, they watched me grow up and they know me and they do love me; my agent, I've had since I was 17," she added.
Her latest release, The Hunger Games Mockingjay- Part 1 is set to hit theaters in India on Friday, Nov 28.