- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Jennifer Lawrence has revealed some interesting things in the special issue of Vanity Fair. The November 2014 cover girl of Vanity Fair has said some interesting things in one of the behind-the-scenes videos uploaded by Vanity Fair during the photo shoot.
The 24-year-old Oscar winning actress said that she is a big fan of Beyoncé and Jay Z. According to her, Beyonce and Jay Z are the King and Queen of America (corrects herself 'of music') whereas Brad and Angelina are the King and Queen of the movies, adding "at least I think."
When asked whom did she admire as a kid, JLaw said it was none other than Destiny Child. Her first CD was of Destiny Child. Talking about Jay Z, JLaw said that she is a big fan of the rapper and encountered on of the occasions when she met him. "I met Jay Z and I was so embarrassed because you could see my knees bouncing up and down. He was like 'are you okay' and I was like 'Yeah, eerr, bye'." That was her nervous reaction when she met Jay Z!
Jennifer's obsession with her favourite junk Cool Ranch Doritos was also seen in this video. "Cool Ranch Doritos are my girl. I've been trying to wean myself off of Cool Ranch Doritos and move on to Pirate's Booty but it's just not doing the trick," Lawrence said before adding, "Cheez-Its."
Talking about social media, she said she doesn't want anyone to talk to her ever! Kardashians have got another celebrity fan who watches their reality TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians. After Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lawrence said that she last binged watched KUWTK.