- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
Jennifer Lawrence's attorney is locked in a battle with bosses of a porn website over the copyright of leaked intimate photographs of the actress.
The "Hunger Games" star hit headlines Sunday when nude pictures of her were leaked on the Internet along with a number of other female celebrities including Kate Upton and Kirsten Dunst, reports tmz.com.
Lawrence's representative blasted the "flagrant violation of privacy" and threatened legal action against anyone who shared the snaps.
Since the leak, Jennifer Lawrence's attorney has embarked on a battle to remove the pictures from various websites, but bosses of one porn site have refused to take them down because the actress does not own the copyright to the entire set.
The site's officials are arguing that not all the pictures were taken by Lawrence, so whoever snapped the shots owns the copyright. They are demanding proof of the actress' rights or the name of the photographer.
America's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is investigating the scandal.