- Entertainment Industry Is Challenging For Women Feels Jennifer Lopez
- I Grew Up With Holes In My Shoes Says Jennifer Lopez
- Everything I Do Is For My Children Says Jennifer Lopez
- When Leonardo DiCaprio Was Pranked By Jennifer Lopez And James Corden!
- Must See! Golden Globes Awards 2016 After Party Pictures!
- 46 Years Old Jennifer Lopez Reveals The Secret Behind Her Toned Body!
"Booty" singer Jennifer Lopez has reportedly splashed $22 million on a penthouse in Manhattan, New York City.
According to New York Daily News, the 45-year-old has bought a four-bedroom apartment in a building, which also houses stars like Chelsea Clinton and NASCAR racing driver Jeff Gordon, in Manhattan.
The apartment also has six bathrooms and picturesque views of Madison Square Park. Now JLo will be shifting to her all new luxury penthouse at the Whitman building at 21 E. 26th St. The building has just four units and stretches an entire block between E. 26th and E. 27th Sts.- making the apartments some of the longest in Manhattan.
It was reported earlier that the "Monster-in-Law" fame actress was hunting for a house in New York City. After searching penthouses in several places like Tribeca, Jennifer Lopez finally got her luxury home. The building has a private gym and key-locked elevators with private landings.
Jennifer Lopez will be next seen in the romantic thriller, The Boy Next Door which is based on an extra-marital affair which goes ugly.