- Entertainment Industry Is Challenging For Women Feels Jennifer Lopez
- I Grew Up With Holes In My Shoes Says Jennifer Lopez
- Everything I Do Is For My Children Says Jennifer Lopez
- When Leonardo DiCaprio Was Pranked By Jennifer Lopez And James Corden!
- Must See! Golden Globes Awards 2016 After Party Pictures!
- 46 Years Old Jennifer Lopez Reveals The Secret Behind Her Toned Body!
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has announced that her first book "True Love" will launch Nov 4. The 45-year-old took to Twitter to share the news.
"Hola JLovers, my first book #TrueLove will be released Nov 4," she tweeted.
According to Penguin Publishing, "True Love", "explores one of her life's most defining periods-the transformative two-year journey of how, as an artist and a mother, she confronted her greatest challenges, identified her biggest fears, and ultimately emerged a stronger person than she's ever been."
It is said to be a "visually arresting publication", guided by both intimate and electrifying never-before-seen photographs.
The "On the Floor" singer, who was earlier married to singer Marc Anthony, actor-choreographer Cris Judd and actor-producer Ojani Noa, has dated dancer Casper Smart in the past and she is currently rumoured to be in a relationship with "Dancing With The Stars" star Maksim Chmerkovskiy. She has two children Max and Emme.