- Jessica Alba Believes She Is Not A Perfect Parent
- Jessica Alba Wants To Do Movies That Are Fun To Shoot
- Jessica Alba Doesn't Like Getting Tattooed Anymore
- National Bikini Day: Hottest Celebs Flaunt Their Bikini Body
- Forbes' Richest Self-Made Women In America: Oprah, Beyonce, Madonna In List
- Bad Blood Music Video: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford & More...
The gorgeous sultry babe Jessica Alba suffered a Marilyn Monroe moment when she was heading into a Whole Foods location in New York City. The Sin City: A Dame to Kill For actress was walking when her skirt flew from the air down below. However, Jessica Alba like a bold woman saved herself from the disastrous wardrobe malfunction while the cameras were clicking her toned legs. She used her hands to prevent flashing her undies.
The Honest Company co-founder handled the wardrobe malfunction like a pro and even smiled in front of the cameras after the incident occurred. Jessica Alba was last seen in Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.
The 33-year-old actress and mother of 2 children said in an interview, "After I turned 30, I felt like I had turned a corner. I definitely started to feel more connected to myself and my body and all of that as a person after I became a mom... I really feel the best now that I ever have, and I feel like it gets better and better every year."
Jessica Alba will be next seen in How to Make Love Like an Englishman, Dear Eleanor and Barely Lethal.
Image Courtesy: Splash News and Twitter