- Jessie J Admits She Is Not In Love With Boyfriend Luke James
- One Direction's Niall Horan Asks Jessie J, "Marry Me" On Twitter
- Jessie J Defends Ariana Grande, Says She Is Not A Diva
- Jessie J Blames Social Media For Killing Romance
- VMAs 2014: Nicki Minaj Battles Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jessie J keen to pen song for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
This can sound crazy but Jessie J who has been named as one of the victims of the recent celebrity nude photo scandal is waiting for her pics to spread on the web. The celebrity nude scandal has shocked most of the stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Vanessa Hudgens to name a few, but singer Jessie J says she "can't wait" for her explicit photos to hit the web.
The 26-year-old is calm about the recent incident in which private iCloud accounts of celebrities, including Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton and Kim Kardashian, were targeted.
"I can't wait for mine to come out. There's a bad girl in every good girl," dailystar.co.uk quoted the "Domino" hitmaker as saying.
"I'm human and every single woman in this industry is in a long distance relationship so sometimes you gotta throw things down to keep your man," she added.
She also said that stuff like that is to be "expected when you are famous".