- Justin Bieber And Big Sean Are BFFs Again! Ariana Grande Left Out!
- The Mystery Man: Unknown Facts About The Weeknd!
- Justin Bieber Trying To Flirt With Ariana Grande? Says She Looks 'So Good'
- Celebrities Who Believe In Ghosts & Have Experienced Paranormal Activities!
- The American Music Awards 2015: Latest Updates!
- Ariana Grande, Big Sean Ended Their Relationship
Grande was recently accused of scrapping her entire promotional schedule in Australia because she was unhappy with pictures from a photoshoot, while a group of fans in the US called her rude for shunning them at a meet-and-greet session.
Grande has insisted the incidents have been blown out of proportion, and now Jessie J has spoken out in her defence, reports nydailynews.com.
"She's wonderful and she's had an extraordinary amount of success and the media sadly can't keep celebrating that, so they have to find something that they feel people would want to be more nosily interested in.
"I've had the 'diva' stamp, too... and there's a very fine line between diva and survivor.... (The accusations are) complete and utter bulls**t and you can put that in (your story)," she said.